- ? How do I begin? What do I do?
- Here at Ballroom by Bill we offer a complimentary lesson to all of out new students so you can come in a see if you like it and get a feel for our studio and the people around. There is no charge or obligation for your first lesson. Please call us to make an appointment for your complimentary lesson at your convenience. When you come in you will see that dancing is fast, fun and easy! Let Ballroom by Bill "lead" you to more fun in life!
- ? Do I have to come in on a set schedule?
- NO WAY! You can come in everyday, once a week or anything you want. You set your own schedule! We work with you! Once again, our hours are: Mon-Fri: 2:00 - 10:00 pm and Sat-Sun: 1:00 - 5:00 pm.
- ? How long will it take me to learn to dance?
- In general: This depends on how good you want to be and how often you can come in for lessons. Specifically it takes 1 to 3 months to be a nice, basic dancer.
- ? Do I need a partner?
- Absolutely Not! If you have one, great! Singles or couples, young or old, it doesn't matter! If you have no rhythm, have two left feet or have never danced before, No Problem! We will teach you how to have fun like you never thought was possible.
- ? What Do I Wear?
- Nice, Casual or Dressy but be comfortable. Gentleman, leather soled shoes are preferable but not required. Ladies, leather or suede bottom heels are preferred but not required.
- ? How much do lessons cost?
- Two lessons are FREE!
After that 10 Sessions for $195.00!